This building was used as a sales warehouse and was constructed between 1954 and 1956, during the sixth phase of enlargement at the complex. Building 1 is a regular block of clear modernist origin with three structural bays, and which closes the factory lot along its northwest boundary. The architecture of the facades repeats the classical canons of the 1920s. The brick basement is treated with plaster and features horizontal windows at regular intervals.
The modular layout makes it ideal for redevelopment as a student residence, with its large, bright spaces perfectly set up for the hosting of future events.